Special Needs Trusts
Powers of Attorney
Health Care Directives
Guardianships & Conservatorships
Estate Tax Returns
Small Business Sales/Acquisitions
ROBINSON & MILLER, P.C.
Robinson & Miller’s estate planning practice extends far beyond wills, health care directives and trusts. Whether you need a small business contract reviewed or to plan a complex estate, our firm’s experienced attorneys are ready to help.
Founded by seasoned estate planning lawyers, Robinson & Miller assists clients in various legal areas, such as elder law, special needs issues, veterans’ benefits and estate administration. Robinson & Miller understands that these are delicate matters, and is dedicated to developing a personal relationship with every client to best achieve their goals.
Robinson & Miller is proud to serve the metro Atlanta community and beyond.
Ten Reasons to Review Your Estate Planning
1. Have you been divorced or remarried?
2. Are you curious about how title to your residence would pass at the death of your spouse?
3. Are your estate planning documents more than five years old?
4. Have you named minor children or grandchildren as beneficiaries?
5. Do you own real estate outside of the state of Georgia?
6. Does your current Will attempt to distribute non probate assets such as life insurance and IRAs?
7. Do you or your spouse have children from a prior marriage?
8. Did you receive a recent inheritance?
9. Do you have a child with special needs?
10. Has anyone you named as Executor, Trustee, Guardian, or Agent become disabled, died, or for any other reason is no longer a good choice?